Mobile: +44 (0) 7880 940 346
Swimming opportunities around the Kent coastline in traditional swimwear or wetsuits:
• Solo swims
• Relay team events
• Solo & relay race events
• Extreme swim events
These swims can provide a good opportunity to raise awareness of and funds for various charities
• A fully qualified and experienced pilot and crew on a registered channel swim escort vessel, whose priority is the
swimmer’s / swimmers’ safety under their guidance.
• The experience of swimming in open water, alongside a support vessel, for those who wish to take on future
• The experience of night swimming under similar conditions.
• ‘Point to point’ swims and return swims from one location to another/and back.
• English Channel accredited 2 and 6 hour qualifying swims.
• Opportunities for triathlons, including the support of the escort vessel.
• All the vessels are available for corporate events, filming support among other opportunities.
• Point to point swims start from £600.
• Return trip swims start from £1,200.
• Other bespoke swims can be priced accordingly.
• Training sessions are based on £100 per hour with a minimum charge of £400.
All hot water is supplied on board, along with toilet facilities, and there are limited cooking facilities available. The responsibility of the swimmer is to supply light sticks, food plus other personal equipment that will aid the swim event.
Included in the fee is a certificate of the swim track and conditions on the day, issued after the swim event or training session.